Our Culture, Our People, Our Pride
A picturesque 5-star conference resort, conveniently located midway between Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Kuala Lumpur city centre. Built in the style of a low-rise Mediterranean Villa with 256 guestrooms atop Bandar Baru Bangi's highest peak, it is surrounded by a 27-hole championship golf course. Lush tropical greens offer wonderful vistas and a serene environment.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic individuals to apply for the following positions:
EMAIL to email@example.com before 30 September 2019
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace as well the guests who visits the hotel
- Excellent communications skills and team player.
- Service Orientation ie actively look for ways to help people.
- Ability to work with multiple systems and applications like spreadsheets, databases, work processing, property management software's, Booking engine, OTA Extranets, Yield management systems and computers.
- Preferable with hotel reservation background
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes reservations by email, telephone, fax or any sort form of communication.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents
- Responds to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Keep track on No-Show reservation, Cancellation and Turnaway reservation in proper record
- Check 3 day in advance for all daily arrivals’, make sure room rate, packages, market segment and business source are attached correctly
- To liaise with sales department closely for group booking ensuring that rooming list is received and billing instruction is clear and precise.
- Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Sales and Marketing in the hotel/hospitality industry or related fields
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, training and coaching skills.
- Able to monitor sales & marketing strategies, performance and managed financial plans.
- Knowledge in Opera system will be an advantage.
- Able to speak fluently in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to deliver and carried out directives through strong leadership, lead by example and possess positive disposition
- Able to travel and possess a valid driving license.
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising, communication campaigns and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions such as brochures, press releases, company website and social media material.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Prepare budgets and monitoring expenses.
DUTY MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Excellent communication and people skill.
- Excellent writing skill.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
Represents Management in the important area of relations with the Guest. To oversee and supervise day-to-day operations of the Front Office team and ensure the Hotel achieves maximum potential in occupancy, average rate, internal promotion, quality guest relations and professional service
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication & training skills
- Pro-active, assertive, diligent disposition and result-oriented
- People eperson, team player and able to coach/mentor/train
- Able to converse in Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in OPERA an advantage.
- To provide an efficient and courteous communications service. Receives, makes calls and connects to all rooms and departmental concerned
- To be able to maintain an efficient and good courteous telephone etiquette
- To handle all international direct dialling calls, local calls and any other distance calls
- To be able to provide information about Hotel’s facilities and services upon guest request
- To be able to maintain a good tone of voice and distinction in speech delivery to be alert at all times thus, to avoid any delays
- To operate and be responsible for the in-house music system and to execute emergency paging should the need be in cases of fire, bomb threat etc.
- To record all follow ups or information in the log book for the next shift for follow ups.
- To prepare monthly report
- To perform any other duties as may be directed by the Director of Rooms/ Front Office Manager and Management
- SPM or STPM with minimum credit in English
- Hotel graduates are encourage to apply
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to communicate with people at all level
- Excellent telephone skills
- Knowledge of hotel / service industry.
- Experience in similar capacity will be an advantage.
NEED THE JOB SOON?
COME along with your resume and certificates on any day from Monday to Friday (except public holidays) between 10am and 5pm for an interview with your future boss right away!
We are also looking for:
- AV Technicians
- F&B Waiter/Waitress
- Housekeeping Attendants
- Commis I & II
- Sr. Technicians and Jr. Technicians
- Gardener or Field Worker (to be based at Bangi Farm Resort)